Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

double digits

I'm 2 weeks into my 1/2 marathon training.  Last week was my first double digit week.  I ran just over 10 miles for the week including a 5 mile run in the rain Thursday night. 

I really need to get 4 miles in today but I also just worked 3 days in a row, have a ton of laundry to do, have to get groceries, want to take Mr. Baby to story time and I have a cold.  Since I didnt run early in the morning it will have to wait until after J gets home from work.  Which means 4 miles tonight and then track at 6am tomorrow.  Thats hard.  I'll do it though. 

Trying to decide if I feel like doing spin today.  I think I don't but will probably feel better if I do.

Haven't lost any weight recently.  Like in 2 weeks.  This last 20lbs is going to be hard.  Its easier to stay motivated when the scale is being nice to you. 

In other news,  I've got a lot of Halloween decorations up.  Love this time of year.  I've also had lots of pumpkin spice latte's but no pumpkin pancakes yet.  I think I might make some pumpkin muffins this week. 

Hope I get my motivation back soon.

 10 weeks til race day.

1 comment:

ImTheMarigold said...

I'll be doing the same thing today! 4 miles later in the day and a track workout at 6 am Tuesday morning. We can do it!