Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

ITS TIME!!!

PUMPKIN TIME!!!

I am breaking from any talk of training to talk to you about something important and near and dear to my heart.  PUMPKIN!!!

I love pumpkin!!  I am the Bubba Gump of pumpkin.  I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin spice latte's, pumpkin martinis, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin risotto......did I miss anything???  And it doesn't even have to be food!  I like pumpkin candles, pumpkin body wash, pumpkin lotion, pumpkin EVERYTHING!!!!

The only pumpkin thing that I don't like is pumpkin beer.  And thats just because I don't like beer and it doesn't really taste like pumpkin at all.  But I would be up for trying it again if someone could recommend one that really does taste like pumpkin.

My first pumpkin purchase this year?  A pumpkin harvest febreeze air freshener.  It might be 90 degrees out but my house smells like fall. 

I don't know why I like pumpkin so much.  I guess because I have a fall birthday and because I love Halloween.  Maybe because its just damn tasty and yummy smelling?  Maybe because its one of those things that you can only get a few months out of the year.  Even though now you can get it year round I still limit myself to September-December.  I don't think I would love it as much if I had it more often than that.  It just wouldn't be right to have pumpkin anything in July!

So do you have any good pumpkin recipes?  Let me know, or even better just make it for me (I don't cook much)!  If you go to a restaurant that serves an awesome pumpkin dish, please tell me.  And if you notice Starbucks selling pumpkin lattes before I notice it please tell me!!! 

I think this year I am going to get a pumpkin facial. One year I dressed up as a pumpkin girl for Halloween.  I can't seem to find a pic, though.  Trust me, it was cute. 

HAPPY PUMPKIN SEASON!!!!


1 comment:

ImTheMarigold said...

Had my first pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks this morning!