Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Time for a facelift

For the blog...not for me.  I think I have a few more good years before I have to start thinking facelift for me! 

So what do you think???  The other layout was crappy, I know.  I'm new to this bloggy thing and still trying to figure it all out.  But I think this is much better.  I'll try to keep making changes as I learn more. 

This week was definitely a better week, for the most part.  Here's the stats:

spin 3x
run 1x (only a mile!)
pump 1x

weight loss 0

Since last week I did NOTHING thats a pretty good week.  I do wish the weight would start coming off a bit faster, though.  Next week I really need to figure out how to get in some running time.  And maybe I can actually get in the pool once. 

Anyone hear of the book "The Eat Clean Diet" by Tosca Reno?  I've heard some good things about it.  Not really a diet so much as a way to eat healthier and cut back on the refined processed crap.  Guess she has some good tips, recipes and food ideas to incorporate into a normal busy life.  Maybe I will get and review for my followers.  All 11 of you!

If I can get in a swim and some running next week I might re-visit the idea of doing the 8/20 tri.  I'm still thinking its not likely but I'll keep you posted.  Gotta take it day by day!

1 comment:

dwana said...

Have not heard of that book, but after being stuck for years and VERY unhappy about it, my mom took off 20 pounds using the book Fit for Life... again, not so much a diet as a way of eating for life.

As added incentive, she joined weight watchers... she did not use their diet, she just wanted to have to step on the scale infront of someone each week.

You have time though... took you 9 months to put it on, can't expect to loose it much faster.

Hope I see you at track Tuesday